Web Browser Method
Connect to the Cloud from a web browser
Remote Desktop Web Client
We have deployed a new Web Client to connect to your cloud. You can use this method from any Modern browser from a desktop. While it is possible to use the browser on a mobile device we still recommend using the specific connection method for that device.
You can connect to the Remote Desktop Web Client by visiting https://remote.occloud9.com/rdweb/webclient/. Enter your user name and password and click on the Icon’s for your Cloud Apps or Desktops.
This method works well for devices, such as a ChromeBook, that do not have a specific connection method or from a public computer.
Remote Desktop Connection File Download
- Navigate to https://remote.occloud9.com/RDWeb/Pages by entering it in the address bar of your preferred browser.
- Enter your user name and password. If you do not know this please contact support.
- Click on the Cloud App or Desktop you wish to open.
- Save and Open the download file (Method will vary by browser)
- The first time you connect you will be asked if you trust this publisher. You may check the “Don’t ask me again for remote connections from this publisher” to not be asked again.
- Enter your user name and password again.
- You are now connected!
The Screenshots shown are from Windows 10 using Edge. The same steps apply for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 using Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox.
When using Internet Explorer you will be prompted to install an ActiveX component. With this installed you will not be prompted for your credentials a second time
Windows XP and Windows Vista are not supported for Cloud Apps and Desktops
Connecting to the Cloud Using a browser with MacOS, iOS, Android OS, or Chrome OS.
Before Downloading the Remote Desktop Connection File to connect from your macOS, iOS or Android OS devices you must first install the Microsoft Remote Desktop client app for your device. Below are the links to the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client app.
MacOS and Chrome OS users can use the Remote Desktop Web Client.