Database Cloud Services in Orange County: Scale at Will
With nearly 95% of all enterprises using cloud computing in some way, it’s clear that the service is here to stay. But even with this startling statistic, many business owners are stuck in the times of legacy IT – and for those who have switched to a cloud platform, you’ve likely experienced scaling query limits with your current hosting provider. When you sign on with OC Cloud 9, however, these common obstacles are nixed from the equation.
At OC Cloud 9, our database cloud services are meant to help you transcend the costly nature of legacy IT while providing unlimited opportunities to scale your virtual infrastructure. Read on for a rundown of our database cloud services, and contact our offices for help transitioning to a cloud environment.
Database Cloud Services, Defined
A cloud database is a service that’s built and utilized through an online cloud platform. In simpler terms, it does much of what a traditional database does, plus the flexibility of cloud computing. As a user, you can install industry-specific software on your cloud infrastructure to be accessed through a cloud database.
An example is Microsoft’s SQL database, or MySQL, which are database management systems reliant on cloud computing. A database can be anything from a simple to-do list or picture gallery to massive data streams on a corporate network. While databases were traditionally on-premise, or locally stored on your computer, things like to-do lists, picture galleries, and company-specific software can now be accessed through the cloud.
Database Cloud Services with OC Cloud 9
So, what services are tied to cloud-driven databases? At OC Cloud 9, our database cloud services encompass data redundancy, consistent backups, and increased cybersecurity. You can choose between Microsoft SQL instances or MySQL instances, both tailored to operate in a low-cost, high-performance package. And thanks to our tiered solid state storage, your database queries will process with lightning speed.
Plus, our user-friendly control panel lets you scale your database in an instant, as many times as you’d like. Most database hosts will pose a limit on how many queries you perform per hour, but at OC Cloud 9, your queries will be unlimited. In other words, you have no restrictions on your IT infrastructure scaling.
How Your Business Will Benefit
There are five core ways your business can benefit from database cloud services, despite the lower costs when compared to on-premise legacy IT systems:
- A Streamlined Interface: Scale your database, switch to a different datastore, migrate to a dedicated SQL server, and instantly create new databases – all from our OC Cloud 9 control panel.
- Efficient Performance: Reap the benefits of unbeatable speed and user-friendliness with our tiered solid state storage, dependent on our network of proprietary data centers across the globe.
- Embedded Data Redundancy: Leverage our state-of-the-art storage solution for application databases, which encrypts and replicates your data across our worldwide database clusters.
- Data Backups & Security: Rest easy knowing your files are safely stored and backed-up daily at our many data centers. And with our Network Firewall Protocol and Intrusion Prevention Services, your data will be firmly shielded from intrusive cyberthreats.
- A Flexible Work Environment: With database cloud services, your business can go anywhere. As a subscriber, you can access your work applications and data from your home office, car, a train, the airport, or even on sea with a device that runs either Windows or Mac.
Meet the OC Cloud 9 Team
OC Cloud9 and Orange County Computer, Inc. have a proven track record of satisfied clients with seamless transitions into private cloud solutions. Our beginning-to-end process ensures your business needs are met through extensive research, design, deployment, and implementation of your cloud services.
Learn more about our solutions by visiting our Learning Center, or speak with a member of our Cloud Solutions Team any time at our Orange County office by calling 949-699-6619.