iOS Client Setup
These directions are intended for Occloud9 Cloud customers only. This setup is designed for personal iOS 8.0 and higher and is not intended for public iPads or iPhones. Public iPads or iPhones can connect using the Browser Connect method.
Microsoft Remote Desktop
These steps assume that you have already installed the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client from the App store available here
Add Cloud App and Desktop feed Step-By-Step
- Open the Remote Desktop App.
- Click on the + icon in the upper right hand corner and choose “Add Remote Resource Feed”
- Tap on Feed Url
- Enter the Feed Url as https://remote.occloud9.com/rdweb/feed/webfeed.aspx and tap on Done
- Tap on User Name then tap on “Add User Account”
- Enter your User name and Password and Tap Save. If you do not know this please contact support.
- Tap on Save
- After Preparing your Remote Resources is finished you will see your Remote Desktops or Apps (Icons will vary with your subscription)
- Tap on the Icon for the Desktop or App you wish to connect to.
The Screenshots shown are from Client Version X.X.X on iOS 9.0 and will be the same for other versions of the client and macOS
iOS devices using iOS versions earlier than 8.0 are not compatible with Cloud Apps and Desktops