iOS Client Setup
How Can We Help?
These directions are intended for Occloud9 Cloud customers only. This setup is designed for personal iOS 13.0 and higher and is not intended for public iPads or iPhones. Public iPads or iPhones can connect using the Browser Connect method.
Microsoft Remote Desktop
These steps assume that you have already installed the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client from the App store available here.
Add Cloud App and Desktop feed Step-By-Step
- Open the Remote Desktop App.
- Accept the permission requests for Bluetooth, the Camera, and the Microphone
- Click on the + icon in the upper right hand corner and choose “Add Workspace”
- Tap on “Email or Workspace URL”
- Enter the URL as “https://remote.occloud9.com” and tap on Done
- Tap on User Account, then tap on “Add User Account”
- Enter your Username and Password. If you do not know this please contact support.
- Tap on Save.
- After Preparing your Remote Resources is finished you will see your Remote Desktops or Apps (Icons will vary with your subscription)
- Tap on the Icon for the Desktop or App you wish to connect to.
- When you would like to disconnect, you can sign off to shut down the machine, or you can tap the icon on the top middle of the screen
The Screenshots shown are from Remote Desktop Mobile Version 10.1.2 on iOS 13.5.1 and will be the same for other versions of the client and macOS. Older versions may vary significantly.
iOS devices using iOS versions earlier than 8.0 are not compatible with Cloud Apps and Desktops.