Android Client Setup
How Can We Help?
These directions are intended for Occloud9 Cloud customers only. This setup is designed for personal Android Device and is not intended for public Android Devices
Public Android Devices can connect using the Browser Connect method.
Microsoft Remote Desktop
These steps assume that you have already installed the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client from the App store available here.
Add Cloud App and Desktop feed Step-By-Step
- Open the Remote Desktop App
- Click on the + icon in the upper right hand corner and choose “Add Remote Resource Feed”
- Tap on Feed Url and enter the Feed Url as https://remote.occloud9.com/rdweb/feed/webfeed.aspx
- Tap on User name and then add user account
- Enter your user name and password and tap save. If you do not know this please contact support.
- Tap on Save
- You will see an Icon for you Desktop, Tap it to sign in.
- If no Desktops are listed tap on the Apps tab at the top. and Tap on the App you wish to open
The Screenshots shown are from Client Version 8.1.37 on Android 6.0.1 (Marsh mellow) and will be the same for other versions of the client and Android OS
Android Devices that are not able to install the Remote Desktop Client are not compatible with Cloud Apps and Desktops