How to Send an encrypted email.
*For customers using Cloud9 Email Protection Encryption feature*
Default Encryption Settings:
When Encryption is enabled on the company account two rules are added for outbound messages. These two rules can be used to send encrypted emails.
- By adding [encrypt] to subject.
Including the square brackets
- By using the Outlook Plugin.
The outlook plugin will be installed for Cloud Desktop customers.
Additional Encryption Settings
When Encryption is setup your company may require additional settings that will automatically encrypt outbound email. Some of these options can be:
- When an email has an attachment included.
- When an email contains financial Information.
- When an email contains personal Health Information