Receive Encrypted Email
This is a guide on the steps and process for registering with Proofpoint Essentials SecureMail Portal. These steps will need to be completed by the recipient of an encrypted email. You will want to send this article to new recipients ahead of sending them an encrypted email.
- Receive Encrypted Email from sender
- Confirmation email , Confirm account after Registration
Recipient receives Encrypted Email:
- Click on View Encrypted email
You will re-directed to login.proofpoint.com, Please enter/ensure your email address is the same as the Encrypted email was sent to
- Enter/Ensure email address is correct
- Click Continue
- Fill in the form : “Please Register to Continue”
You will then see “Thank you for registering! Just one more step” , You will be sent an email to the registered address with instructions on how to complete your registration
* Please do not request another confirmation email for at least 10-15 minutes, If you request a further confirmation email, this may cause you to see error’s similar to “Server IP address could not be found”. If you do request a further confirmation email, ensure that you are selecting the most recent email sent for confirmation*
- Click on confirm
You should now be registered successfully and be able to see your Encrypted mailbox.