Windows Mobile Client Setup
How Can We Help?
These directions are intended for OCcloud9 Cloud customers only. This setup is designed for Windows Mobile 8.o and higher and is not intended for public Windows Mobile devices.
Public Windows Mobile devices can connect using the Browser Connect method.
Microsoft Remote Desktop
These steps assume that you have already installed the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client from the App store available here
Add Cloud App and Desktop feed Step-By-Step
- Open the “RemoteApp and Desktop Connections” Control Panel. Using the start menu search type in “RemoteApp and Desktop Connections” (do not include the “)
- Click on the “Access RemoteApp and desktops” link on the left side of the window. (note: this may vary depending on your version of windows. the location of the link will be the same)
- Enter the feed URL https://remote.occloud9.com/rdweb/feed/webfeed.aspx in the field and click next.
- Click the Next button
- Enter your user name and password. If you do not know this please contact support. (note: if you never want to enter your password when connecting check the “Remember my credentials” checkbox)
- Success! Click on Finish
- Click on the “View Resources” link
- Copy the shortcuts here to your desktop
- All of your shortcuts will also appear in your start menu under the folder “OCCloud9 (RADC)” (In Windows 7 this will be under RemoteApp and Desktop Connections)
The Screenshots shown are from Client Version X.X.X on Windows 10 and will be the same for other versions of the client and Windows Mobile.
Windows Mobile devices that cannot install from the Windows Store are not compatible with Cloud Apps and Desktops.