How Can We Help?
The following directions will only work for OCcloud9 customers. This setup is Outlook for Mac 2013 and 2016.
You may also check your email using a browser by navigating to https://outlook.occloud9.com/owa
Mail Setup for Outlook:
- Open Outlook for Mac, Click Add Others (You may have to go through the activation process first)
- Enter your Email address
- Click on Exchange
- Enter your info: Email address, User name as your email address, Password, Server as outlook.occloud9.com. Click on Add Account
- Check “Always use my response for this server” and click Allow
- You may also get a prompt about your Public folder auto discover request. Check “Always use my response for this server” and click Allow
- Click on Done, your email is setup and outlook will begin syncing email
The screenshots shown are from Outlook 2016 for Mac.