iOS Native Client
How Can We Help?
The following directions will only work for OC Cloud9 customers. This setup is designed for personal iPhones or iPads. Public iPhones and iPads should connect using the Outlook Web Portal.
Mail Setup for iOS Devices
- Open Settings
- Tap Passwords & Accounts
- Tap on Add Account
- Tap on Exchange
- Enter Your Email Address and tap on Next in the upper right hand corner
(Optionally change the description to something suitable to your self.)
- When the Sign in to your <domain> Exchange Account Using Microsoft prompt appears, tap on Configure Manually.
- Enter your Password and tap on Next in the upper right hand corner.
- If autodiscover fails you will be prompted to fill in more information. Please see below and tap on Next.
- A list of items to sync will show up (Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes). Select the ones you want on your phone or leave it as-is to use the defaults and then and click Save in the top right hand corner.
- Setup is Complete
Manual Server Configuration
If auto-discover does not work, then please ensure the following fields are filled out in this manner:
- Email: Your email address
- Server: outlook.occloud9.com
- Domain: Leave this empty or blank (The word Optional may appear in a light grey color you may leave this as is.)
- User: Your Full email address
Any other fields on this screen can remain as is.
The screenshots shown are from iOS 12 need version and will be similar for subsequent iOS versions.