What is the cloud
Written by Matt Jones
Some call him a Technical Genius or Cloud Guru. Matthew has been with OC Cloud 9 since it's inception. His area of expertise is in the setup an configuration of cloud environments and the compatibility issues associated with merging physical infrastructure and virtual environments together. Matt has been in the IT Industry for over 22 years. Matthew is our lead Infrastructure Architect, designing and deploying technology solutions for over 100 companies in the last 5 years. Proficient in troubleshooting and administering Microsoft Server Operating Systems (physical/virtual), Hyper-V, networking and other infrastructure technology solutions. Enterprise Exchange, Multi-Tenant environments, DAG, clustering, Replication etc… Matthew is goal oriented, determined and extremely knowledgeable in working on classic to hybrid solutions. His skillset definitely stands out above the rest. He is the class of engineer that will take the lead on any IT project, making a significant impact within a team of IT Professionals working on numerous varied infrastructures, both physical and virtual.
You might also like
- 3 Hybrid Cloud Service Trends We’ve Seen In 2022
- 3 Qualities To Look For in Your Managed Cloud Services Provider
- QuickBooks in the Cloud: The Sky’s the Limit
- Database Cloud Services in Orange County: Scale at Will
- QuickBooks Hosting vs. Desktop: Which is Best for Your Business?
- Distinguishing Between Public, Hybrid, & Private Cloud Solutions
- Quickbooks Cloud Hosting: How to Lower your IT Budget
- Access Advanced Disaster Recovery Measures with QuickBooks Hosting
- Save Money & Scale With a Private Cloud Infrastructure
- How Secure Cloud Technology Mitigates DDoS Attacks
- Cloud Security vs. Legacy IT Security: Which Is More Secure?
- Important Documentation Required For Cybersecurity Insurance