hacker over a screen with binary code
Feb 19, 2016Deborah
Written by Deborah
Deborah is the Director of Network Operations at OC Cloud 9. She oversees the daily Operations of the company. She has been working with Orange County Computer, Inc., the parent company of OC Cloud9, Inc., since 2003. Prior to working in the IT Industry, her area of expertise was in regulatory compliance in the Healthcare Industry working with state and federal regulatory agencies. She acts as our interpreter regarding all HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. Deborah's office mantra is "Keep the client happy" and she will act as the liaison between a client request and a technical barrier to resolving as issue. She is happy to help. In her spare time, you might find her paddle boarding in the ocean or skiing in the mountains.
You might also like
- 3 Hybrid Cloud Service Trends We’ve Seen In 2022
- 3 Qualities To Look For in Your Managed Cloud Services Provider
- QuickBooks in the Cloud: The Sky’s the Limit
- Database Cloud Services in Orange County: Scale at Will
- QuickBooks Hosting vs. Desktop: Which is Best for Your Business?
- Distinguishing Between Public, Hybrid, & Private Cloud Solutions
- Quickbooks Cloud Hosting: How to Lower your IT Budget
- Access Advanced Disaster Recovery Measures with QuickBooks Hosting
- Save Money & Scale With a Private Cloud Infrastructure
- How Secure Cloud Technology Mitigates DDoS Attacks
- Cloud Security vs. Legacy IT Security: Which Is More Secure?
- Important Documentation Required For Cybersecurity Insurance