Lightning over the wooden bridge
Written by Deborah
Deborah is the Director of Network Operations at OC Cloud 9. She oversees the daily Operations of the company. She has been working with Orange County Computer, Inc., the parent company of OC Cloud9, Inc., since 2003. Prior to working in the IT Industry, her area of expertise was in regulatory compliance in the Healthcare Industry working with state and federal regulatory agencies. She acts as our interpreter regarding all HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. Deborah's office mantra is "Keep the client happy" and she will act as the liaison between a client request and a technical barrier to resolving as issue. She is happy to help. In her spare time, you might find her paddle boarding in the ocean or skiing in the mountains.
You might also like
- QuickBooks Hosting vs. Desktop: Which is Best for Your Business?
- Distinguishing Between Public, Hybrid, & Private Cloud Solutions
- Quickbooks Cloud Hosting: How to Lower your IT Budget
- Access Advanced Disaster Recovery Measures with QuickBooks Hosting
- Save Money & Scale With a Private Cloud Infrastructure
- How Secure Cloud Technology Mitigates DDoS Attacks
- Cloud Security vs. Legacy IT Security: Which Is More Secure?
- Important Documentation Required For Cybersecurity Insurance
- What to Know About Resource Pooling In Cloud Computing
- Why a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure is Necessary for a Hybrid Work Model
- Here’s Why Virtual Desktops are Perfect for Small Businesses
- Suggested Responses to Recent AWS Cloud Outages from Industry Experts