Secure Private Cloud Services…Where is YOUR Cloud?
Cloud Services and Solutions
Cloud Services, a solution with limitless technological possibilities….If you had to find your cloud, would you be able to? Do you even know what continent, country or state your Cloud physically resides in? Is your valuable proprietary data and intellectual property viewable or susceptible to theft or compromise? Is your Cloud Services Provider keeping you compliant with regulatory guidelines? In the vast world of cloud solutions or cloud computing, these are the big questions you must ask before choosing a Cloud Services Provider.
Private Cloud Infrastructure
At OC Cloud 9, we know how critically important your data is. We also understand that it is imminent to protect client data from being compromised is any manner, whether that be from viewing files, revealing confidential business information, financial data, medical information, or any other type of data that is private and not meant for public viewing. That is why our infrastructure isn’t leased or borrowed from any other entity like the majority of cloud vendors. Our Cloud Services are hosted and managed in our own Private Cloud Infrastructure to protect your data and alleviate the need to contact some vast entity in an unknown country. Your time is valuable and the last thing you should be doing is sitting on the phone trying to contact technical support. Our Cloud Solutions are owned, maintained and managed internally. Google, Microsoft and Amazon will route your support call to someone in India.
What about Google, Amazon and Microsoft Cloud Solutions?
- The Big 3 Providers are targeted by Hackers thus subscribers are more likely to have their data hacked or unavailable as a result.
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft offer TEMPORARY unlimited use of their cloud services. Users of these services will incur excessively high fees or experience snail-like bandwidth that cannot be controlled after the trial period expires.
- Technical support is available overseas.
What are the benefits of OC Cloud 9’s Private Cloud Solution?
- Our Private Cloud infrastructure is secure. Your Data cannot be viewed by other cloud subscribers because it is YOUR CLOUD.
- Private Clouds allow for companies to safely store and use their data without the worry of pending attacks or security breaches.
- OC Cloud 9 charges a flat monthly fee and offers high availability with unlimited bandwidth.
- Phone calls are answered by live technical engineers, who can provide hands on support ASAP!
For more information about OC Cloud 9 and the Cloud Services we offer, contact a member of our sales team at (949) 699-6619 or email email@example.com